Things what need to take into account:
- Booking must be done two weeks before trip start date. This is because, we need to send passenger lists and passport copies to Burma immigration and processing in immigration takes one week. So, you need to send your passport photo copy to us beforehand. We might have exception to this 2 weeks rule, but it makes more work for us and is not guaranteed. So, if you want to join trip less that 2 weeks, always contact us. So, we will look what we can do.
- What you need to take with you:
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after the date of intended departure)
- 2 passport photos
- USD Dollar banknotes for Burma Immigration. These banknotes must be in perfect condition, because immigration not accept worn out money. Currently fees are following: 170USD/Burma 6-Days, 220USD/Burma 7-Days, 220USD/Burma 8-Days. It’s better change enough money. You can use leftover money e.g. for tax-free shopping. Note! It’s not possible to change money in Burma border and ATM’s are difficult to find. Also note that if you want to buy beer or wine on board, it’s not included on base price. Common practice in all liveboards is to give some tip for crew, if you are happy to their service.
- We will make all paper work, so you don’t need to take care of that.
- You don’t need to apply Visa to Burma/Mergui archipelago in our diving diving trip. But if you want to travel after diving trip to other places to Burma continent, you need to apply Burma Visa from your home country. We need to stamp out from Burma/Mergui anyway from Kawthong / Ranong.
- You don’t need vaccination in Burma/Mergui archipelago.
- Export of antiques, Buddha images and gems without official dealer’s receipt, is strictly prohibited
- Mobile phones services are not available outside Kawthaung and they have Thai mobile phone system coverage only around Kawthaung.
Links to Burma trips: